CCDA Fall Conference
New and Emerging Trends in Career
Arvada Center for the Arts, Friday, October 24, 2014 from 8:30am-4:30pm.
Andrew Hudson - Keynote Speaker at Fall Conference
Andrew Hudson is Denver’s jobs guru!
He is the Founder and CEO of Andrew Hudson’s Jobs List, the Rocky Mountain Region’s premier job-search website. More than 35,000 subscribers receive the weekly updates and hundreds of thousands more visit the website each month. Currently, the website lists more than 1,000 jobs per-month and recent surveys have shown that Andrew Hudson’s Jobs List has become one of the most effective job-seeking websites for employers looking for qualified candidates.
Learn more about Andrew.
Breakout topics will cover:
- Everything You Want to Know about Change but were Afraid to Ask: Working with Career Changers
- A Kaleidoscope in Career Counseling: Unique Approaches to Working with Diverse Students
- Co-Constructing Careers Using the Career Construction Interview
- The Role of Career Counselors in the CO Career Pathways Framework
- Working Across Generations
- The Future of Career Counseling: What is Happening with the Counseling in Career Counseling?
- Toward a Multiculturally Sensitive Service in Career Counseling
- Developing Students’ Global Readiness
Introducing "Career Talks"! These mini-sessions will cover the following topics:
- Selling Yourself in a Fast-Paced, Technology Driven, Networking Marketplace
- Failure to Launch: Mental Health & Career Issues
- Career Walks
Early-bird pricing until Oct. 3 (midnight):
CCDA Members: $75
Student, New Professional, and Retiree CCDA members: $50
Regular price after October 3:
CCDA Members: $95
Student, New Professional, and Retiree CCDA members: $55
How to register:
If you are a member, log in as a member at the top of this page using your existing username and password. Select the appropriate reservation type and complete the registration process. If you encounter any problems during the registration process or have specific dietary restrictions, please contact Rae Brendecke at email@example.com
Non-members can join (click on "Membership Application" on the left of the page) to receive the member rate or sign up using the options on the left of the event page.
You will receive an email confirmation of registration.
If you have problems with your membership, please contact Claire Benton at firstname.lastname@example.org.